Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien and Literary Theory

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2000
      I'm confused. Carl does give the publisher. It's HarperCollins. The ISBN
      is 0-261-10400-4.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Wayne G. Hammond
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 22, 2000
        Ted Sherman wrote:

        >I went to the amazon.co.uk site, but it didn't list a publisher for
        >Shippey's book. Do you (or does anyone else out there {Wayne, are you
        >there?]) know the publisher?

        I'm here. As Carl and Wendell say, the publisher is HarperCollins. Amazon
        UK don't always show complete information.

        Houghton Mifflin, Boston, will be publishing Shippey's new book next spring.

        Wayne Hammond
      • Ted Sherman
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2000
          You're right, Wendell, he does. When I went to the amazon.co.uk site, however,
          the publisher isn't listed. I just didn't read Carl's post carefully enough
          before clicking on the link.

          Ted

          WendellWag@... wrote:

          > I'm confused. Carl does give the publisher. It's HarperCollins. The ISBN
          > is 0-261-10400-4.
          >
          > Wendell Wagner

          Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
          Mythopoeic Literature