Discuss

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2000
      "All Tolkien readers want desperately to visit Minas Tirith; no Le Guin
      reader has ever wanted to visit Roke. "

      I find that hard to believe. And I'd much rather visit the Shire or
      Lothlorien,myself.

      Source <A HREF="http://www.aslan.demon.co.uk/tolk.htm">Is Tolkien Actually
      Any Good</A> (Do not read unless you really want your hackles raised)

      But I found it on a truly marvelous links page:

      <A HREF="http://ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ26.HTM">C.S. Lewis: 20th-Century Christian
      Knight</A> (Includes other Inklings, and more)

      Mary S