A tribute to Chesterton

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2000
      It'll be easy to remember my new license plate letters, GKT.

      Stands for Gilbert Keith Tchesterton.

      I had to change to the new plate this year. In fact I asked her, "Do I
      -have- to change, can't I just change stickers?"

      "Nope."

      Me: "I don't like the new plates."

      She: "Nobody does."

      Rather unfortunately, we came along after the series earlier this year in our
      county which landed many lucky motorists with "DUH," "DUL," "DUM," or "DUD."

      Mary S