Pullman

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 18, 2000
      Below is the Random House URL for the Pullman "His Dark Materials" site.
      It is very good.

      I'm about two-thirds of the way through "The Amber Spyglass." It is
      quite good, but . . .

      Perhaps we'll have another panel to discuss it at Mythcon 32.

      Ted

      --
      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 16, 2007

        > Yes, particularly sex - after all, that's the only point when God
        > saw that it was "very good" - after woman was created to be a
        > suitable partner for man. {grin}

        A minor correction here: there are 2 points when God says "very good" in Genesis 1, after the third day and after the sixth. In Genesis 2 when we speak of the specific creation of woman as a partner suitable for the man, there is no such declaration.

        That doesn't affect your point, just a "point of information".

        Larry Swain