Re:e-books

  • wyspergrove@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2000
      E-books definitely should be considered, though I am not fond of them in
      electronic form. I usually print them because I can't stare at a computer
      screen for more than an hour.
      I am currently reading an e-book on the Authorian legends (in
      *printed-out form*) and hypnosis. Very interesting! I also have a printed
      version on these two subjects and I can see no difference as far as quality
      (other than syle- but that should be expected.)
      Yet, there should be some type of criteria, and a way to prove copyright.
      Information stealing is so easy on the internet ("cut and paste"). I would
      hate to see an e-book be nominated and it not be original work. (As head of
      a poetry contest, I get this alot- it is actually pretty sad!)

      God Bless,
      Kat