Spelling and Poetry

  • wyspergrove@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2000
      <Interesting idea. The term is "playwright," as in *cartwright* =
      "maker
      of." >

      I really can not spell (even if my life depended on it!). Praise God for
      spell check!

      <I'd love to see what this is like. Sounds ecological.>

      In the mythology behind this peom, man met his end when "the heavens fell to
      the earth". Also, this cataclysmic event caused a tear between a Fairie realm
      and earth. In this realm the dragons and the other fae creatures were at
      war; to solve the conflict, the leader of the fae decided to leave her native
      home and settle on the now empty earth.

      -Kat