Re: [mythsoc] [Fwd: jrrt movies]

  • Trudy Shaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2000
      Could someone(s) please clarify for me the scheduled release date for The
      Fellowship of the Ring movie? I had thought, too, that it was set for
      Christmas 2001 -- the "official" Newline Cinema website still gives that
      date. Has it been moved up to October? Or can a movie be released as early
      as October and still be considered a "Christmas movie"?

      I'm obviously confused and would like to get it sorted out (as much as
      possible, realizing how things can change) as I'm planning a discussion
      group with the purpose of leading up to the movie. Help! (Please?)

      -- Trudy Shaw