Re: [mythsoc] Charter

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2000
      Dear Kat--

      wyspergrove@... wrote:

      > I am interested in starting a Mythopoeic Society at my College. What do I
      > need to include in the Charter?

      Anyone interested in starting a chartered Mythopoeic Society Discussion Group
      needs to contact Matt Winslow, our Secretary for Discussion Groups. His address
      and email, as well as information about current groups, can be found at
      http://www.mythsoc.org/discgroups.html

      > Also, what activities could be carried out during a regular meeting?

      These groups are primarily book discussion groups focusing on fantasy in
      general and the Inklings in particular. Other common activities include
      schmoozing, eating, making bad puns (or good ones), eating, arguing, drinking
      (though not necessarily alcohol), eating, playing with resident cats, moving
      furniture (thanks, Khazad-dum), testing new recipes, attending Lotd of the
      Rings movies in a group (or other appropriate events), reading to each other
      out loud, and did I mention eating?

      Edith