Re: [mythsoc] Good Day

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2000
      Kat,

      I just looked up this Willow and Shadow series that you speak of. I had
      never heard of it before. A quick search found three books, _Shadow Moon_,
      _Shadow Dawn_, and _Shadow Star_, all co-written by George Lucas and Chris
      Claremont.

      It appears that everything supposedly by George Lucas, including things that
      have just his name on the cover, is actually just a story (sometimes a
      screenplay) by Lucas that has been expanded into a novel by a co-writer.
      Chris Claremont seems to make his living doing novelizations.

      Can you tell us about this series? Is it related to the movie _Willow_,
      which Lucas co-wrote but didn't direct? Is it any good?