Admin: Time to bring Davidman discussion to a close

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2014
      An advisory from Your Friendly Neighborhood Mythsoc List Administrator

      The discussion of Joy Davidman has run its course and it's time to bring it to a
      close.

      Thank you for your attention.
      Joan
      Friendly Neighborhood, etc.
    • ftl_publications
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
        Second advisory: time to bring this discussion to a close.

        Joan
      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
          I will refrain from further comment in the light of your request, Joan, although it has taken an interesting turn regarding advice and the wisdom of the Elves. Btw, if one is following the thread itself, your request that we desist doesn't appear in the thread so folks may not have seen it. Probably good to make such a request *within* the thread.

            -- Lynn --

          ---In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, <Joan.Marie.Verba@...> wrote :

          Second advisory: time to bring this discussion to a close.

          Joan
        • Jeanette Rost