Message from New Mythprint Editor

  • drldonovan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2014

      I am posting the following for Megan Abrahamson, the new Mythprint editor, who is currently out of the country and has limited access to internet. She also had not yet received permission to post here before she went abroad.-- Leslie Donovan

      Hello! My name is Megan Abrahamson, the newly elected editor of Mythprint. For my first issue, I would like to solicit you, the Mythsoc Members to respond to a short survey at the link below. I will publish results and perhaps selected comments from your responses in my first issue. Please complete the survey by July 6th, 2014.

      Survey link

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QYTSKH7

      Thanks so much for your help!

      Megan Abrahamson

      maeglinabrahamson AT gmail  DOT com

    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2014
        Thanks to Megan for taking over the editorial position! I'm glad to see this announced.

        -Alana

        On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM, ldonovan@... [mythsoc] <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I am posting the following for Megan Abrahamson, the new Mythprint editor, who is currently out of the country and has limited access to internet. She also had not yet received permission to post here before she went abroad.-- Leslie Donovan

        Hello! My name is Megan Abrahamson, the newly elected editor of Mythprint. For my first issue, I would like to solicit you, the Mythsoc Members to respond to a short survey at the link below. I will publish results and perhaps selected comments from your responses in my first issue. Please complete the survey by July 6th, 2014.

        Survey link

        https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QYTSKH7

        Thanks so much for your help!

        Megan Abrahamson

        maeglinabrahamson AT gmail  DOT com

        Author of "The Redemption Trilogy" http://tinyurl.com/aja-redemption
        Author of apps Choice of Kung Fu and Showdown at Willow Creek http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
        Contributor to Tales of Rosuto Shima http://tinyurl.com/aja-talesrs
      • Sue Bridgwater
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
          I get 'bad request' when I try to access the survey!

          from Sue

          Don't miss the exciting African novel by Jan Hawke -  Milele Safari; an eternal journey
          Like Tolkien?  Visit:
          http://www.lotrplaza.com/
          http://www.tolkiensociety.org/

          For unique hand-crafted stained glass visit:

        • Leslie A. Donovan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2014
            Thanks for letting me know, Sue. Is anyone else getting a bad request? I already took the survey, so I can't see what the original address was. Let me know and I will try to figure out the right link before Megan gets home.

            Leslie

            Leslie A. Donovan
            Full Professor, Honors College
            UNM Presidential Teaching Fellow
            Regents' Scholars Coordinator

            Honors College, MSC06 3890
            1 University of New Mexico
            Albuquerque, NM 87131
            (505) 277-4313
            ldonovan@...
            http://www.unm.edu/~ldonovan

            On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:23 AM, Sue Bridgwater suebridgwater@... [mythsoc] <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            I get 'bad request' when I try to access the survey!

            from Sue

            Don't miss the exciting African novel by Jan Hawke -  Milele Safari; an eternal journey
            Like Tolkien?  Visit:

            For unique hand-crafted stained glass visit:

          • emfarrell.geo
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 29, 2014
              I just took the survey, using the link here (in the Yahoo group). No problems accessing it.

              Ellie