Contacting the committee for Mythcon

  • wendell_wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2014
      Does anyone know how to contact the committee for this year's Mythcon?  There are webpages to pay for registration, to pay for room and board, and to submit papers that are linked to on the Mythcon's website, but there's no E-mail address listed to contact the committee.  I have books that I'd like to donate to the Society Auction and would like to mail them to someone there before Mythcon.  I presume that there will be a Society Action this year.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Edith Crowe
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2014
        Wendell, I've forwarded this to our Mythcon Steward, Lynn Maudlin. Generally speaking, it's a much better way to have Mythcon questions answered than this group.

        Edith Crowe

        On May 9, 2014, at 3:01 AM, "WendellWag@... [mythsoc]" <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Does anyone know how to contact the committee for this year's Mythcon?  There are webpages to pay for registration, to pay for room and board, and to submit papers that are linked to on the Mythcon's website, but there's no E-mail address listed to contact the committee.  I have books that I'd like to donate to the Society Auction and would like to mail them to someone there before Mythcon.  I presume that there will be a Society Action this year.

        Wendell Wagner

      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2014
          Wendell, you can ALWAYS email mythcon @ mythsoc.org - that forwards to the current Steward for Mythopoeic Conferences (me!). Mike Drout's schedule has been so jammed that I've not wanted random emails going directly to him; if they go through me I can help track them, you know?

          I will procure a mailing address for book donations for the society auction, ok? It will probably be a Wheaton College address. Please send me an email and I'll email it back to you, ok?

            -- Lynn --