Re: [mythsoc] MCKELLEN ON HORSEBACK/MCKELLEN DEFENDS 'LORDS OF THE RINGS'

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
      Joan,

      Will you post again McKellen's website URL?

      Ted

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Box X041, Department of English
      Middle Tennessee State University
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-5836; FAX 615 898-5098
      tsherman@...
      tedsherman@...
    • Meryl Herman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
        Ted,
        I'm not Joan, but I can provide you with the info you want:

        http://www.mckellan.com/cinema/lotr/index.htm

        Check out the "Grey Book" link for Ian's perspective on the movie.
        Regards,
        Meryl.

      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
          In a message dated 10/5/00 9:16:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
          imladris@... writes:

          > http://www.mckellan.com/cinema/lotr/index.htm

          I am ALMOST sure that would be www.mckellen.com with two E's.

          Mary S
        • Matthew Winslow
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
            Meryl Herman [imladris@...] wrote:
            > Nah, I just used cut and paste directly from the URL - clicking on the link
            > should take you directly there.
            >
            > At 12:00 5/10/00 EDT, Mary S wrote:
            > >> http://www.mckellan.com/cinema/lotr/index.htm
            > >
            > >I am ALMOST sure that would be www.mckellen.com with two E's.

            Both work. I guess he's used to folks misspelling his name, so he bought up
            both domains.

            "A perfectly healthy sentence is extremely rare."
            --Henry David Thoreau
            Currently reading: Bowling Alone by Robert Putnam
          • Meryl Herman
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000