Re: Books and children

  • vaar aragon
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2000
      > > Books I enjoyed as a child, the Oz books for example, leave me
      unimpressed
      > > today.

      THe OZ books to me are good entertainment but poor literature...I
      think some of the darker ones-Ozma of Oz, Glinda of Oz, maybe Land of
      Oz (which isn't esp. dark) have enough imagination to overcome the
      limited writing. The first book, mmm, let's just say that the
      movie's better than the book deserves ;)