Professor Drout's Posting on His Work with Beowulf

  • Andrew Higgins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2014
      To All

      FYI Professor Michael Drout has done a brilliant blog post clarifying his work with Tolkien’s Beowulf papers, etc.  Think this will answer the points made in that inane article by Toswell.   For me I look forward to revisiting Professor Drout’s excellent scholarship here in concert with the edition of Beowulf to come on 22 May - more Tolkien exploration and contextualisation is always good I think!

      Thanks, Andy