From the Mythsoc List Administrator

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2014
      In the case of the Mythsoc list, however, there is a a list administrator (me),
      authorized by the Stewards. I can and do intervene when a discussion gets too
      intense. I generally first issue an advisory or warning, and if the advisory or
      warning isn't heeded (rare occasions), I put members on moderation.

      I do keep up with all conversations.

      Carry on.

      Joan