Re: [mythsoc] Similar Books

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2000
      In a message dated 10/03/2000 2:07:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      << If one needs fortitude to read Tepper, it's because she's
      trying to argue a philosophical position in her books (something she
      shares with Lewis, though their positions are different). Peake is not,
      and I'm sure Alexei is referring to a quite different type of similarity. >>

      Oh, I don't know if that's what I need the energy for. It's more against the
      gruesome images, which could be argued, however, as being part of her
      rhetoric.

      Lizzie