Shippey's Great Course!

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2014
      Look at this!

      My mother and I are big fans of The Great Courses (we'll habitually pop in a lecture or two when there's nothing good on PBS), and I'm definitely snapping this one up.  Our own Tom Shippey on Heroes and Legends.

      --Margaret Dean

    • wendell_wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2014
        A similar course put out by another maker of taped lecture series is this one:

        Wendell Wagner

        In a message dated 3/13/2014 11:59:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, margdean56@... writes:

        Look at this!

        My mother and I are big fans of The Great Courses (we'll habitually pop in a lecture or two when there's nothing good on PBS), and I'm definitely snapping this one up.  Our own Tom Shippey on Heroes and Legends.

        --Margaret Dean

      • Jo Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2014
          If you are an Audible subscriber, you can use up one of your credits getting it through audible.com.  http://www.audible.com/pd/Classics/Heroes-and-Legends-Audiobook/B00IB17PMG/ref=a_pd_Classi_c1_1_t

          Jo Foster
        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2014
            Shippey’s course looks to be first-rate.

            Jo is signing us up.

            Mike