Reminder: Call for Papers, Mythcon 45

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2014

      Just a gentle reminder about the call for papers for Mythcon 45, August 8-11 at Wheaton College, Norton, MA.  The call is available at

      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/mythcon-45/papers/

      We have the Glen GoodKnight Memorial Scholarship Fund to which paper presenters can apply, if you are interested.   I can supply the form and details.

      Best,

      David

      ___________________________

      David D. Oberhelman

      W. P. Wood Professor of Library Service

      Humanities-Social Sciences Division

      306 Edmon Low Library

      Oklahoma State University

      Stillwater, OK 74078

      Voice: (405) 744-9773 | Fax: (405) 744-9773

      d.oberhelman@...

    • Mem Morman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2014
        I don't want to be obstreperous, but there's still no information on the
        cost and schedules for this year's Mythcon. I've adjusted my worldcon
        plans so that I can attend Mythcon before flying to London, but I really
        need details so that I can make my flight reservations for Mythcon and
        also know what it's going to cost so I can budget other vacation plans.
        It's been posted as "real soon now" for quite a while, and I'd really
        like to know when the details will be available.

        Talking about the elephant,
        Mem
      • John Rateliff
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2014
          Yes, we're also pretty much at the point where we either need the information so we can take decisions re. travel (transportation, lodging, meals) or to reluctantly give up on attending this year.
          The long delay in getting any information is worrying in itself.

          --John R.

          On Mar 26, 2014, at 4:33 PM, Mem Morman wrote:
          > I don't want to be obstreperous, but there's still no information on the
          > cost and schedules for this year's Mythcon. I've adjusted my worldcon
          > plans so that I can attend Mythcon before flying to London, but I really
          > need details so that I can make my flight reservations for Mythcon and
          > also know what it's going to cost so I can budget other vacation plans.
          > It's been posted as "real soon now" for quite a while, and I'd really
          > like to know when the details will be available.
          >
          > Talking about the elephant,
          > Mem
        • lynnmaudlin
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2014