Re: [mythsoc] Pullman appearance

  • Sophie Masson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Gee, that'd be great!! I'm really looking forward to the book--I think PP is
      possibly the best children's writer at the moment. Has anyone read his take
      on the Cinderella story, _I was a Rat; or The Scarlet Slipper_? Brilliant!
      And rather disturbing.
      Incidentally, on another topic, Maurice Sendak illustrated MacDonald's The
      Golden Key too; I've got a copy of it, it is a beautiful book.
      Sophie Masson
      Author site:
      http://members.xoom.com/sophiecastel/default.htm