Re: [mythsoc] Top Ten Mythopoeic Books

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      In a message dated 09/30/2000 4:28:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      LSolarion@... writes:

      << 7) Excalibur, by Sanders Anne Lowenthal >>

      I don't have my copy to hand, Steve, but are you sure you have her name spelt
      right? Is it Sanders or Saunders, and more importantly, Lowenthal or
      Laubenthal? Please feel free to ;-p~~~ me if you are 100% right. What a
      great book that is, too.

      Lizzie
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
        In a message dated 10/1/00 5:03:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        ERATRIANO@... writes:

        > Daylight Time, LSolarion@... writes:
        >
        > > 7) Excalibur, by Sanders Anne Lowenthal
        >
        > I don't have my copy to hand, Steve, but are you sure
        > you have her name spelt right? Is it Sanders or
        > Saunders, and more importantly, Lowenthal or
        > Laubenthal?

        Since no one else has bothered to reply to this, I will. It's Sanders Anne
        Laubenthal.