Praying to Isis and Artemis

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2000
      This discussion is getting WAY off topic for this group. Again, please
      remember that others on the list may not have the same religious beliefs
      as yours. Please try to keep discussions in the context of Mythopoeic
      Literature or the Mythopoeic Society.

      Thanks,
      Joan
      List Administrator
      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI and
      MNSCREENW lists
    • Wayne G. Hammond
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 15, 2000
        I've had the following message from a student in Poland, Pawel Hibner. His
        subject is mostly beyond my knowledge, and his question about an academic
        exchange is outside my experience, so with his permission I'm forwarding
        his queries in case any other member of this list can help him. If so,
        please write to Pawel directly, at <phibner@...>.

        Wayne Hammond

        ----------

        I am writing to you as I really don't know who to get in touch with.

        I am a Polish Ph.D. student writing on gender and power in fantasy and SF.
        I am looking for any ideas, views, articles, essays etc, that would help me
        write and accomplish my dissertation.

        I was also advised by my supervisor to get in touch with a university where
        I could attend some sort of exchange scholarship or fellowship in order to
        consult my written piece and to broaden my knowledge on the topic right on
        the site before I present my dissertation down here in Poland.

        please forgive me my bothering you but believe I have nobody to ask for
        advice or help.

        Pawel Hibner