Re: [mythsoc] Praying to Isis and Artemis !!

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      In a message dated 10/01/2000 11:24:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jharrison3@... writes:

      << See, I am Catholic, and so are our 3 sons. In our
      county in Mississippi, Catholics are equal to Jews and Muslins and right
      above Blacks. >>

      OMG. Come on up here for a visit. At my college in Albany NY, it was almost
      50% Catholic, almost 50% Jewish, and the rest was the rest of us (I'm an
      Episcopalian who happens to enjoy the Hail Mary). A Jewish friend of mine
      had someone rub his head on a trip down south, to see if he had horns! What
      a strange place this world is, and this crazy country, where we are all sort
      of trying to mingle (and some people are more trying than others).

      keep on trucking

      Lizzie