Mythcon 45...is that it?

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2013
      So, the current Mythcon 45 rate is $70 for members.

      Is that inclusive or exclusive of meals and accommodation? If it isn't
      inclusive, is there any insight into what additional fees may be involved?

      Also, is anyone planning on going up through or from NYC? As much as
      there -is- technically a two train, one bus route, I can't say we look
      forward to it.

      --
      Joshua Kronengold -- mneme@...
      "The only reason for time is so
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2013
        No, that rate is just for conference membership (i.e., admission to the conference and its programming events). Room and board are an entirely separate thing and have not yet been announced. They always vary based on the location of Mythcon, but for very general planning purposes, you may refer to the room and board rates for Mythcon 44, here: http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/mythcon-44/room/

        Best,
        Jason