Re: [mythsoc] [Fwd: jrrt movies]

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2000
      Trying to write down "Leaving at 6 PM Arriving at 3 PM" in my
      Lotus Organizer was an interesting experience when we flew back
      from Australia last year <g>. Almost as weird was trying to
      explain to it that the flight to Australia took two days.

      Nothing like a 14 hour flight in which you arrive 3 hours before
      you left to really mess up your body. I'll never complain about
      west coast to east coast again.

      Lisa

      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 9/29/00 6:41:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > dbratman@... writes:
      >

      > > October of next year, actually. Sigh, but patience *is* a
      > virtue ...
      >
      > You mean United doesn't do time-travel yet? Sigh!
      >
      > Mary S, who arrived home from Japan in late '99 some hours
      > before she left.

    • Trudy Shaw
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2000
        Could someone(s) please clarify for me the scheduled release date for The
        Fellowship of the Ring movie? I had thought, too, that it was set for
        Christmas 2001 -- the "official" Newline Cinema website still gives that
        date. Has it been moved up to October? Or can a movie be released as early
        as October and still be considered a "Christmas movie"?

        I'm obviously confused and would like to get it sorted out (as much as
        possible, realizing how things can change) as I'm planning a discussion
        group with the purpose of leading up to the movie. Help! (Please?)

        -- Trudy Shaw