Re: [mythsoc] [Fwd: jrrt movies]

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2000
      October of next year, actually. Sigh, but patience *is* a virtue ...

      David Bratman

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2000
        In a message dated 9/29/00 6:41:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
        dbratman@... writes:

        > October of next year, actually. Sigh, but patience *is* a virtue ...

        You mean United doesn't do time-travel yet? Sigh!

        Mary S, who arrived home from Japan in late '99 some hours before she left.
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2000
          Trying to write down "Leaving at 6 PM Arriving at 3 PM" in my
          Lotus Organizer was an interesting experience when we flew back
          from Australia last year <g>. Almost as weird was trying to
          explain to it that the flight to Australia took two days.

          Nothing like a 14 hour flight in which you arrive 3 hours before
          you left to really mess up your body. I'll never complain about
          west coast to east coast again.

          Lisa

          Stolzi@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 9/29/00 6:41:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
          > dbratman@... writes:
          >

          > > October of next year, actually. Sigh, but patience *is* a
          > virtue ...
          >
          > You mean United doesn't do time-travel yet? Sigh!
          >
          > Mary S, who arrived home from Japan in late '99 some hours
          > before she left.

        • Trudy Shaw
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2000
            Could someone(s) please clarify for me the scheduled release date for The
            Fellowship of the Ring movie? I had thought, too, that it was set for
            Christmas 2001 -- the "official" Newline Cinema website still gives that
            date. Has it been moved up to October? Or can a movie be released as early
            as October and still be considered a "Christmas movie"?

            I'm obviously confused and would like to get it sorted out (as much as
            possible, realizing how things can change) as I'm planning a discussion
            group with the purpose of leading up to the movie. Help! (Please?)

            -- Trudy Shaw