Revenge of the Nerds

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      Tonight's repeat of a Stephen King biography on A&E reminds me of the joy of
      it all.

      Stephen King was in his school days poor, gawky, (6 ft tall at age 12!),
      ill-dressed, immersed in books, and I make no doubt, quite unpopular.

      The same sort of student I bet many of us were.

      And what is he now - a multi-millionaire.

      I think this is absolutely COOL. (Oh yeah, and I bet Bill Gates was not the
      most popular guy in his high school either!)

      Mary S