Tolkien and The Grait War audio book.

  • Mich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013
      Hi all. I am wondering if I would be able to ask a favor of the grate people on this list. I know that audible.com has a copy of this book in audio. The problem is that I don't have a account to audible.com. I am just wondering if some one might be able to send me a mp3 copy of this book if possible? since I know that there are ways to put audible content in to mp3 but since that is out side the scope of this list then I will say no more about it I just know that it can be dun. If some one out there could do this I would appreciate it. many thanks if not then I understand I just thought that I would at least ask. from Mich.
    • Jeremy Edmonds
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013
        Hi Mich,

        you can sign in to Audible.com with your amazon account (they are owned by Amazon.com).  You will get one free audio book for your free 30 day trial (which you can cancel during that 30 day period no penalty).  There is a monthly fee after that, but you get one free book download credit each month too, so it sort of works out.  That might be your best bet, if you can get it to work.  Good luck!

        Jeremy