Mythcon 31 reports

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2000
      Attendees of Mythcon 31!

      I would love to get your conference reports, short or long, to publish in
      the Society newsletter and on the web site.

      Heck, even if you didn't attend, send me your reports!

      I have been getting photos and will put up a selection on the web site
      soon. Keep watching the skies ... er, the web.

      Ellie

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter