Re: [mythsoc] Author Info Needed

  • Mary Kay Kare
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2000
      Edith Crowe wrote:

      > Does anyone have contact information for the following author of a
      > recent _Mythlore_ article?
      >
      > Mary Riso, "Awakening in Fairyland: The Journal of a Soul in
      > George MacDonald's The Golden Key," in Mythlore, Vol. 20, No. 78,
      > Winter,
      > 1995, pp. 46-51.

      A Google search revealed the following--I have no idea if it's the
      same Mary Riso, but it's worth a try

      A new title of interest to NAEP members is "Green Marketing &
      Management: A
      Global Perspective" by John F. Wasik. It will be published by
      Blackwell in
      August. A review copy is available by calling Mary Riso at Blackwell
      (617/577-7110).

      MKK