The Stolen Luck is a finalist!

  • shawnareppert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
      Just found out my novel The Stolen Luck is a finalist for an Epic E Book Award!  It has already won a silver medal in the Global Ebook Awards.  Not bad for the first time out.

      Hoping this bodes well for my indie release of the urban fantasy Ravensblood on Halloween!
    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
        Congratulations, Shawna! It's great to see two Mythies making that finalists list!

        On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM, <evenstar@...> wrote:

        Just found out my novel The Stolen Luck is a finalist for an Epic E Book Award!  It has already won a silver medal in the Global Ebook Awards.  Not bad for the first time out.

        Hoping this bodes well for my indie release of the urban fantasy Ravensblood on Halloween!

        Author of Into the Reach and Departure http://tinyurl.com/aja-redemption
        Author of interactive novel Choice of Kung Fu http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog
        Contributor to Tales of Rosuto Shima http://tinyurl.com/aja-talesrs
      • ftl_publications