Author Info Needed

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2000
      Does anyone have contact information for the following author of a
      recent _Mythlore_ article?

      Mary Riso, "Awakening in Fairyland: The Journal of a Soul in
      George MacDonald's The Golden Key," in Mythlore, Vol. 20, No. 78,
      Winter,
      1995, pp. 46-51.

      Gale wants to contact her for permission to reprint the article, and we
      have no contact info. Can anyone out there help?

      Edith cRowe
    • Mary Kay Kare
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2000
        Edith Crowe wrote:

        > Does anyone have contact information for the following author of a
        > recent _Mythlore_ article?
        >
        > Mary Riso, "Awakening in Fairyland: The Journal of a Soul in
        > George MacDonald's The Golden Key," in Mythlore, Vol. 20, No. 78,
        > Winter,
        > 1995, pp. 46-51.

        A Google search revealed the following--I have no idea if it's the
        same Mary Riso, but it's worth a try

        A new title of interest to NAEP members is "Green Marketing &
        Management: A
        Global Perspective" by John F. Wasik. It will be published by
        Blackwell in
        August. A review copy is available by calling Mary Riso at Blackwell
        (617/577-7110).

        MKK