Fwd: TLV - Tolkien Mailing Competition

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013
    Stumbled across this in my old email--in case any of you are interested. Deadline to sign up is 9/29.

    Edith Crowe

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Magyar Tolkien Társaság - Tolkien Levelező Verseny <tlv@...>
    Date: September 6, 2013 at 2:57:52 AM PDT
    To: correspondence@...
    Subject: TLV - Tolkien Mailing Competition

    Dear Fellow Tolkienites of Mythopoeic Society,

    I am a member of the Hungarian Tolkien Society, and I'm writing to you on behalf of the organisers of the Tolkien Mailing Competition. This competition consists of different challenges like quizzes, riddles and creative tasks, sent via e-mail to every participant. It takes place for the eighth time this year, but until now it was organised only in Hungarian. Every year we had more than a hundred participants from all over the country, who were interested in the world created by Tolkien. This year, for the very first time, we launch a new, international category, called ”Quendi”. It will be in English and open to any individual participant between the ages of 15 and 35 from all around the world.

    We kindly ask you to spread the news of this new category of our Competition among your Society’s members or in the wider circle of Tolkienites in your country. You’ll find all the details about the Competition on our website tolkien.hu: http://tolkien.hu/index.php?option=com_thcm&categoryId=205&contentType=NEWS&contentId=2905&Itemid=205

    If you have any questions, we’re looking forward to them at tlv@...

    Looking forward to the registration of participants from Your Society,

    Best wishes,
    Dániel Kálmán (Ben)