RE: [mythsoc] Looking for Book Reviewers

  • Guy Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013

      Hi Anthony

                      I would be interested, but not sure where to get the book and what the costs would be. I am on a limited budget! I have been looking at the mythsoc list for a number of year, but not taken part, but would like to change this.

      Many thanks

      Guy Hall

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
        I would be willing to send you a review copy for a publication or blog or even an Amazon review, send me an email at MythInkBooks@... with an address to send it to you ;-)