Looking for Book Reviewers

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
      Greetings Fellow Mythies,
      To those of you who don't know Jessica and I we have been Mythies for a number of years now, plus are former Con Chairs and Programming Directors for Mythcon 39.

      As many of you may know our new book of short stories The Friendly Horror and Other Weird Tales has been published and we are currently seeking folks to review it.  If you are interested in reviewing our new book please respond to this message or send an email to: Mythinkbooks@...

      For more information about the book goto our online press release found here:
      http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/2013/08/lovecraftian-horrors-haunt-staten-island_18.html

      We would love to gain Mythie support for our first collection of fiction.

      Cheers,
      Anthony S Burdge
    • Guy Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013

        Hi Anthony

                        I would be interested, but not sure where to get the book and what the costs would be. I am on a limited budget! I have been looking at the mythsoc list for a number of year, but not taken part, but would like to change this.

        Many thanks

        Guy Hall

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
          I would be willing to send you a review copy for a publication or blog or even an Amazon review, send me an email at MythInkBooks@... with an address to send it to you ;-)