NY Book Signing Event

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013
      On Saturday, September 21st 2013 at Hypno-Tronic Comics we will be signing our new book of Lovecraftian short stories:

      The Friendly Horror and Other Weird Tales

      Saturday
      September, 21st 2013
      1pm-5pm
      156 STUYVESANT PL.,
      STATEN ISLAND, NY 10301
             (718) 720-0001
      We will be selling/signing our new book but will have available for purchase our first two books: The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who and the award winning The Mythological Dimensions of Neil Gaiman

      Further details can be found here:
      http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/2013/08/nyc-book-signing-book-club-meeting.html

      Looking forward to your support and feedback,

      Your Fellow Mythies,
      Anthony and Jessica