Re: [mythsoc] Re: Fw: Payment received from mafoster@mtco.com

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      Thanks, Lisa & Marion.

      Mike

      Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 9:15 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Fw: Payment received from mafoster@...

      Hi Mike

      I've emailed Marion, she has everything, and I am on vacation and have no issue links on this tablet.

      She should take care of you soon.

      Mythically yours
      Lisa

      Written on my tablet. Weird word substitutions are probable.

      Mike Foster <mafoster@...> wrote:

      Dear Lisa,
          As you can see below, I renewed my membership before the Michigan Mythcon.

          However, I have not received any issues of Mythprint as I had requested.  Since I have contributed an article to it over a month ago, I am eager to be back on the subscription list.

          Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

      Cheers,
      Mike Foster