Fw: Payment received from mafoster@mtco.com

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 7:00 AM
      Dear Lisa,
          As you can see below, I renewed my membership before the Michigan Mythcon.

          However, I have not received any issues of Mythprint as I had requested.  Since I have contributed an article to it over a month ago, I am eager to be back on the subscription list.

          Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

      Cheers,
      Mike Foster

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27 7:15 PM
        Hi Mike

        I've emailed Marion, she has everything, and I am on vacation and have no issue links on this tablet.

        She should take care of you soon.

        Mythically yours
        Lisa

        Written on my tablet. Weird word substitutions are probable.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27 7:18 PM
          Thanks, Lisa & Marion.

          Mike

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27 7:22 PM