Re: A Mythies First Fiction

  • Anthony_Jessica
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
      LOL That was our first thought Jase!

      Our press, Myth Ink Books now has a home online, a small one but a start:

      http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/p/mythological-dimensions-book-series.html

      Features our first fiction book The Friendly Horror & Other Weird Tales plus first two academically inclined books.

      If you are on facebook please consider showing some Mythie support and liking the page for our new book:
      https://www.facebook.com/TheFriendlyHorror

      Cheers!
      Anthony