Re: [mythsoc] Kickstarter for novel

  • James Curcio
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
      On first glance this sounds a bit like one of my past projects, www.PartyAtTheWorldsEnd.com (loosely based on The Bacchae, though that tends to slip by most readers of urban fantasy.)

      I'll def share it around to social... though I have been feeling more and more that crowdsourcing has hit some kind of saturation point, especially since larger names have taken to using it. But still we try...

      Modern Myths, Independantly Produced: http://www.mythosmedia.net
      The Modern Mythology blog: http://www.modernmythology.net

      On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Shawna <evenstar@...> wrote:

      I've got a great urban fantasy that I'm trying to inidi-publish. . .. I'm a published author (The Stolen Luck, Carina Press, May 2013) but for reasons I won't go into am going indie for this particular project.  Although it's urban fantasy, I feel it has some mythic elements.

      The manuscript is complete, and I'm trying to raise funds to pay a copyeditor

      The project has lest than a week to go on the fundraising campaign, and could use a little 'green energy'.  If you can't pledge, please consider sharing on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

      Thanks,

      Shawna

    • ftl_publications
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013