Re: Clarification of Mythprint review

  • Nancy Marie Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      Thanks Ernie, but credit for the translation and interpretation actually go to my source, Kevin Wanner, in Snorri Sturluson and the “Edda”: The Conversion of Cultural Capital in Medieval Scandinavia.
      best,
      Nancy

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
        Nancy,
            That informative review and commentary on Snorri was well worth reading.  Thank you.
        Mike Foster