Nice comments about Mythcon!

  • Leslie A. Donovan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 12:52 PM
      See below...

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Anna Smol <Anna.Smol@...>
      Date: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM
      Subject: RE: Revisions on MLA teaching Tolkien essay
      To: "Leslie A. Donovan" <ldonovan@...>

      Leslie,

      I just got home today from a family vacation...

      I also wanted to thank you and the Mythcon organizing committee for a wonderful conference. It was so well organized and it all seemed to go so smoothly -- though I know that it rarely seems that way to conference organizers who have to attend to things behind the scenes.  I'm not sure I know everyone who was involved, so if you can convey my thanks to all of the organizers at some point, I would appreciate it.

      Anna