Re: [mythsoc] A Mythies First Fiction

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2013
      Don't you know you're never supposed to cross the streams?! Doesn't anyone listen to Egon?! ;-)

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
        LOL That was our first thought Jase!

        Our press, Myth Ink Books now has a home online, a small one but a start:

        http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/p/mythological-dimensions-book-series.html

        Features our first fiction book The Friendly Horror & Other Weird Tales plus first two academically inclined books.

        If you are on facebook please consider showing some Mythie support and liking the page for our new book:
        https://www.facebook.com/TheFriendlyHorror

        Cheers!
        Anthony