Modern Mythology / Mythos

  • James Curcio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      Since 2006, I've been co/running several related projects that stem from the topic of myth (and the tension between mythos and logos), and I thought I'd pass along these links should any of you be interested in writing with us, or just following along.

      The two main projects at this point are the Modern Mythology site, and Mythos Media, a transmedia brand for creative projects that fall under that range. To date that includes novels, comics, albums, film, and various mixed media projects, most of which are available for free for those that are interested in review.

      Contact me off-list if any of that interests you. Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

      Modern Myths, Independantly Produced: http://www.mythosmedia.net
      The Modern Mythology blog: http://www.modernmythology.net