Lewis audio

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      Just wanted to let folks interested in Lewis know that the audiobook of the new McGrath biography ends with an interesting extra: two audiofiles of Lewis himself, the only two surviving bits of his wartime lectures (later collected into MERE XIANITY). I have a set of three cassettes that I think includes everything else he recorded that is known to survive but had never been able to get these broadcast talks before. One file is about eight minutes long and comes from chapter three of BEYOND PERSONALITY, the other is a little over six minutes and comes from the eleventh chapter of that same work.

      --John R.