Re: [mythsoc] five books about Lewis?

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
      It's Carpenter who wrote the group biography The Inklings as well, right? I enjoyed that one, and it ends up having quite a lot about Lewis, so it might be worth sticking in the "books on Lewis" pile.

      -Alana

      Thanks for the author's name. The best book I ever red on the topic of jrrt was the byography by humphrey carpinter. just cald J R R Tolkien a Byography. I know how you felt about the narnion I felt it was verry slow going as well. from Mich.