Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythcon 44

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
      Thanks, Andrew,

      Parody is protected under US copyright laws, so Barry Gordy would just send a few guys to break our fingers if we recorded.

      Besides, WERE DID OUR RING GO? ad hoc group member are from five states: Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, so, in the great tradition of Mythcon, we were truly Not Ready.

      Cheers,
      Mike “Smokey” Foster

      Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:28 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythcon 44

      You guys need to record those songs . Mythcon Label! Andyx

      Sent from iPhone of Andrew Higgins asthiggins@...
      07447644884

      On 17 Jul 2013, at 15:18, Jo Foster <jfoster@...> wrote:

      Unfortunately “Frodo Was a Rolling Stone” keeps going through my head <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013

        I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It was a particularly good one this year.

        Janet

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
          More fun than a barrel of bunnies.

          Mike