Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythcon 44

  • Andrew Higgins
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
      You guys need to record those songs . Mythcon Label! Andyx

      Sent from iPhone of Andrew Higgins asthiggins@...
      07447644884

      On 17 Jul 2013, at 15:18, Jo Foster <jfoster@...> wrote:

      Unfortunately “Frodo Was a Rolling Stone” keeps going through my head <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
        Be glad it’s not the long version.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
          Thanks, Andrew,

          Parody is protected under US copyright laws, so Barry Gordy would just send a few guys to break our fingers if we recorded.

          Besides, WERE DID OUR RING GO? ad hoc group member are from five states: Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, so, in the great tradition of Mythcon, we were truly Not Ready.

          Cheers,
          Mike “Smokey” Foster

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013

            I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It was a particularly good one this year.

            Janet

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
              More fun than a barrel of bunnies.

              Mike