Re: Mythcon 44

  • Jo Foster
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
      Unfortunately “Frodo Was a Rolling Stone” keeps going through my head Smile
    • Andrew Higgins
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
        You guys need to record those songs . Mythcon Label! Andyx

        Sent from iPhone of Andrew Higgins asthiggins@...
        07447644884

        On 17 Jul 2013, at 15:18, Jo Foster <jfoster@...> wrote:

        Unfortunately “Frodo Was a Rolling Stone” keeps going through my head <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>

      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
          Be glad it’s not the long version.

          Mike

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
            Thanks, Andrew,

            Parody is protected under US copyright laws, so Barry Gordy would just send a few guys to break our fingers if we recorded.

            Besides, WERE DID OUR RING GO? ad hoc group member are from five states: Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, so, in the great tradition of Mythcon, we were truly Not Ready.

            Cheers,
            Mike “Smokey” Foster

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013

              I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It was a particularly good one this year.

              Janet

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
                More fun than a barrel of bunnies.

                Mike