Mythcon 44

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
      For me and those of us who weren't able to come, thanks for live-tweeting the
      event!

      Joan Marie Verba
    • Jo Foster
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
        Unfortunately “Frodo Was a Rolling Stone” keeps going through my head Smile
      • Andrew Higgins
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
          You guys need to record those songs . Mythcon Label! Andyx

          Sent from iPhone of Andrew Higgins asthiggins@...
          07447644884

          On 17 Jul 2013, at 15:18, Jo Foster <jfoster@...> wrote:

          Unfortunately “Frodo Was a Rolling Stone” keeps going through my head <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>

        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
            Be glad it’s not the long version.

            Mike

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
              Thanks, Andrew,

              Parody is protected under US copyright laws, so Barry Gordy would just send a few guys to break our fingers if we recorded.

              Besides, WERE DID OUR RING GO? ad hoc group member are from five states: Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, so, in the great tradition of Mythcon, we were truly Not Ready.

              Cheers,
              Mike “Smokey” Foster

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013

                I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It was a particularly good one this year.

                Janet

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
                  More fun than a barrel of bunnies.

                  Mike